Hi, I’m Lisa Rusczyk from 50 Things to Know. This all got started when I wrote the book 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby when I wanted to compile information quickly for others to learn from my experiences. Now after a local and national television appearance, a national radio show, and 10 authors later we are almost at 100 50 Things to Know Books.
If you would like to know more about me I am a stay at home Mom, doctoral student, and I live with my husband, daughter, and cavalier king charles spaniel named Charlie in Lock Haven, PA.
I have been to over 35 states and over 15 countries. I have been to many states as I traveled the United States as a software trainer for over 2 years. I have also been on 12 cruises. I hope to give you some tips from my past and future trips.
I recently wrote a book 50 Things to Know to Enjoy an All Inclusive Resort during a vacation. After thinking that we could not afford this type of vacation, I did some research and we booked our trip. I hope you can learn from my travel mistakes and excitement. Enjoy! Traveling does not need to be expensive. As a family we enjoy camping as a family and going to all inclusive resorts. I hope to share my tips and tricks to find inexpensive travel for you or your family. I am a Senior Member at Trip Advisor. Please view my Trip Advisor Reviews here.
Here are the places that I have been in the world:
View Where In the World Lisa has been in a larger map
- Charlie the Cavalier on Blogger: http://charlie-the-cavalier.blogspot.com will reach 2 MILLION views this month! How excited. Most of this excitement is due to the 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby which I then turned into my first of over 100 50 Things to Know Books.
- Good Reads– A book review and share website. Please leave your comments on the book.
- My Google Plus Account Lisa Rusczyk has over 18.5 MILLION views.
- Amazon.com– Book reviews.
- Free Amazon Kindle Books– Books featured here when they are free during a promotion.
- Lisa Rusczyk M.Ed. Amazon Author Page
- Amazon Listmania– 50 Things to Know
- Pinterest 50 Things to Know
- Post on Hundred Zero
- Post on Top Guide 2012
- Lisa Rusczyk Author Interview on Kindle Publishing Help
- Fearless and Creative Mamas post on “50 Things to Know Before Going on a Job Interview” and other 50 Things to Know Books
- The views on YouTube all time have hit 120,000 views on https://www.youtube.com/user/lbrennec.
- Last year 50 Things to Know Books sold about 5,000 books in the past 2 years. Many more were downloaded on free days. This also means that I was about to donate $350 to teaching and learning since each book that is sold I said I would donate 10 cents per book. Including last year I have donated $500.
- There is now 14,500 followers on my Pinterest Account LBrennec. If you are wondering where lbrennec came from, it is my maiden name. When I created the account a long time ago it was more of a personal thing but now it is both
- Article in the Lock Haven Express a Lock Haven, Pennsylvania news paper for 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby
- Article in the Lock Haven Express for talk at a Book Club at Central Mountain Middle School and Donation
- An appearance on PA Live a local Pennsylvania Newscast – Click to listen to why Lisa wrote the book and started the 50 Things to Know books
- 50 Things to Know PA Live and NEPA Blogs Blog of the Week
- Ready to Pop Baby Shower – Guys drinking from baby bottles on the Today Show
- Author Lisa Rusczyk on HLN with her FirePit Project
- Live Talk at Avenue 209 on Self-Publishing and Blogs and Ads OH MY!- 5 Steps to Self Publishing a Book and Actually Making Money
- Talk to LHU English Club on Self-Publishing (Fall 2013).
- Talk to the Central Mountain Middle School on Writing Books (Spring 2014).
- Chicago Radio Show with Dave Plier on The Voice of Chicago, 720 WGN on the book “50 Things to Know to Downsize Your Life”.
- The Michael Dresser Radio Show for the book “50 Things to Know to Self-Publish a Book on Amazon“. Interview found here.
Please contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to sponsor us or become an author.